Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Edition

All the clocks in the school are running painfully slow. I can't remember the last time I worked on Christmas Eve and I don't recommend it. In trying to stay positive I keep thinking back to a person I saw this morning while transferring trains. At Daerim Station, in the flood of people coming my way there was a guy, who while being of jockey like stature, stood out from the crowd. Again I have to stress this man was definitely on the lower side of the height curve but his hair was permed so high that to a quick glance he could pass for normal. As this giant head of hair walked powerfully on, I took in his pencil thin mustache that dominated his upper lip before having my eyes sucked down to his velvet leopard print suit jacket that he wore. He was awesome and as a consummate people watcher this was an early Christmas gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it Flava-Flav?