Monday, April 14, 2008

A Springy Sunday

I had a case of mild amnesia the last couple of weeks and somehow forgot to update. The "problem" is that my new schedual at work gives me the same number of breaks but they are split up troughout the day. By the time I'm done teaching I have a full hour break before heading home but I'm laziest during this hour. So here are some old posts I have been meaning to get around to.

A couple of Sundays ago, Saejin and I spent the whole day taking in Spring's sights. We debated going to the Cherry Blossom festival again this year but after remembering the mob of people that were present last year we decided to hit up a palace instead and hope some of the trees were in bloom. Here's a shot right outside the door of our apartment.

One of bigger magnolia trees outside a shop two minutes from home.

Downtown's stream, no cherry blossoms here.

Inside Deoksu palace's grounds.

More spring colours on some plant I can't name scientifically nor by it's common name.

A Cherry blossom tree on the way to the Seoul Museum of Art.

We choose to end the day at the museum by checking out the Antoine Bourdelle exhibition. It was a great relaxing day and a good end to the weekend.

1 comment:

Shells Bells said...

I love your photos Cammy