Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cirque de Soleil



This past Wednesday Saejin and I went to the Olympic Stadium in search of the big top and Cirque du Soleil performance of Alegria. I have always wanted to see a show by Cirque du Soleil and so forked out a good chunk of change to sit right up near the front. It was definitely well worth it. I enjoyed almost every performance and the singer and music that went along with the show were fantastic. I am so tempted to break into the tent to play around on the trampolines, trapezes and swinging ropes one of these nights. What I won't be doing anytime soon (or ever) is folding my body in half. It's wrong. This part of the show left me feeling very, very frightened as body parts moved into places (I assume) you only see in photos of car crashes.

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

I love cirque du soleil. I even applied for a job - not a bendy kind of job, just a regular job. If you like Tiesto, he remixed loads of the music from a few CDS shows. It's on iTunes somewhere...

Smokingloon said...

Thanks I will check Tiesto out the music was amazing and definitely a strong portion of the show.