Monday, May 26, 2008

Attack of the Killer Back

I vowed last night to get back on the Blogging bandwagon but that idea was made before I got the worst backache in my life. I don't normally get backaches but last night I was sitting in front of the computer when around 9:30 I felt the lowest part of my back slowly start tightening up right around the spine. It continued to vice grip my spine for the next couple of hours and by the time I was ready for bed I was in pain.

I got the bright idea to use the hardness of the floor to fight against the squeeze and crashed down and tried to sleep. I can never sleep on my back so I tried for a few minutes before giving up and painfully flipping onto my stomach. Big mistake. I was now stuck face down where each and every move had my back in spasms. I finally did get back onto my back in a state of non movement but this was just in time to realise I had to go to the bathroom. Collapsed on the floor is a long way from standing and Saejin needed to come help get me to my feet.

I should of called in sick today but chose to just get up and try it out. I walk like a senior citizen and it takes me a few minutes to rev up my engine after I have been sitting. I can't wait for the day to be done and I'll hit up the hospital on the way home for some of the strongest muscle relaxants out there.

No comments: