Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring Vacation.


I had the last ten days of for Spring Vacation and did a ton of stuff. On Wednesday I used my free pass to Lotte World and brought Teddy and ChanYeong along for some fun.


Strutting their stuff to get to the good rides outside.


Because it was a weekday we were lucky to avoid insanely crazy lines and instead settled into mildly insane ones. To ride the Atlantis ride we stood around for just under an hour but this roller coaster is well worth the wait.

After a series of boring rides inside we finally convinced Teddy to come outside and try another one of the big boy rides. The Gyro drop takes you up seventy meters before free falling to the ground. Teddy reluctantly lined up to ride but once a hint of rain started to fall he bolted for better shelter than my umbrella offered. It was a sad escape but I'm lucky he was so far away that he couldn't hear me shriek in fear on the actual ride.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

did you squeal like a girl?

Hilarious!