Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two days of hell?

A few weeks ago during a boring vacation day I agreed to do a two day camp at a school outside of Seoul.

Positives:
I get overtime for the two days and have to do zero planning.

Negatives (or fears):
I have no idea where it is.
I have to be at the subway station 30 minutes from here at 7:00 am.
I have no idea what ages the kids are.
I have to work on a Saturday.
I have no idea about the events I am supposed to be running.

This negative list is obviously longer but it should be fun. I have brought along some little extras in case things that have been planned aren't strong. I'm sure I'll be bagged come Saturday night but I just got an email today from my friend Stephen from Japan and he is in town on business so the beer I get as a reward on Saturday night will definitely make me forget all about the last two days.


***Edit...Camp wasn't so bad, sure it was early mornings and it rained all day Friday but all was good.

No comments: