Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friends in Town

This weekend is shaping up to be a busy one. My best friend Graham is flying in from Calgary for the weekend and he always has a list of things to do while in Vancouver. I've just finished my best rain dance so that we don't have to go to the pitch and putt in Stanley Park. Tomorrow Sam and Barclay arrive for their two week tour of the Vancouver area but their list of things to do will prove to be a lot harder to complete. They are stopping by on their way home to England and have visions of Moose steaks, ice hockey (not sure what that is) and a sampling of all the micro brew beers the area offers. Good times to follow I'm sure.

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

not everyone plays hockey on ice y'know...

I love mooses (is that the correct plural of moose?) I couldn't possibly eat a moose steak - although I'm sure it would be on my acceptable food items list. :(

The Traveling Teacher said...

Hope you had a gorgeous time..I went to Beirut and you and SJ would have LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.