Thursday, July 27, 2006

Menthol Lights

I just started smoking. The buzz these things are giving me is amazing. As I hold the white smoke in, I'm tricking my mind into thinking I'm high. Cheap thrills for an English teacher here in Seoul. To savour this feeling I will smoke a single cigarette as a Sunday night treat. I've been four years removed from pot filled nights so this light five minute buzz is heaven. All the carcinagenic warnings fall on my deaf ears. Korea provides few drug opportunites other than alcohol and after four years of liver abuse, I'm ready for this weekly high.

This blog is dedicated to being honest and opened minded like the author. As an expat for the last four years I'm no longer really concerned with cultural comparisons nor do I want to bitch about the difficulties or cuteness of my job. I want to show you my life, interests and things that annoy me. I love Seoul and am happy with my life here. I'm not the best at keeping in touch so I'll try it this way to see if I do any better.

No comments: