Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Holidays

I'm way behind on posts. It's no fault of mine, I'm on holidays until August 11th (when I go back for half day English camp. Since my last post I have been whitewater rafting with my co teachers (post to come), out multiple times to eat drink and say goodbye to Shelly who left on Monday (posts to come), jogging everyday to get rid of all the calories I gained saying goodbye to Shelly (hot pictures of me to come), shopping trips to update my wardrobe (no post) and finally this week I've been resting my liver for our weekend trip of luxury to Jeju Island (post to come). I will honestly try to update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

hot pics of you to come...? I await with avid interest.

Shells Bells said...

um...I am not responsible for anyone's booze weight except for my own :) I hope you guys had an amazing time in Jeju! I'm jealous of the glorious times you must be having. Let me know when you are back in full effect so I can give you a ring a ling. Oh yeah..I bought J Pod..haha the book is hysterical!