Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chuseok (thanksgiving) Comes Early

I just got back to the apartment and have to apologize for making some loud noises. The first was the huge sigh of relief I just let out, expelling a week's worth of stress which was quickly followed by the glorious sound of an ice cold beer cracking open in celebration. My Visa issues have been solved (read postponed) for at least three months with another three weeks being able to be tacked onto that if my criminal check isn't here by then.

I have been sworn to a bit of secrecy as to how we got by the strict new immigration laws but I can say Korean bureaucracy works much better than any others I have seen. (I'm glaring straight at you Mrs. Brandon PD.) We kind of went through a backdoor to get approved and I am happy it has all worked out (for now). To celebrate good times here are some pictures from the last three weeks I've finally pulled off the old camera.

Food pictures from the amazing new French restaurant Saejin and I found. It is a classy joint with the best roof top patio I have been to in Seoul.





Stephen's visit to Seoul:





Fall in Korea means red peppers drying out on the side of the road.




A drunken walk off where it was proved that models deserve the money they are paid.




2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

go Tyra. go Tyra!!

Shells Bells said...

Looks like I missed a hell of a walk off!!!! Saejin wins for wearing the helmet :) xoxxo