Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

Sunday and Monday night I had horrible sleeps. I was waking up every thirty minutes, shifting positions, punching my pillows and working out that my body temperature was both too hot and too cold at the same time. Generally I was hating life. Last night I thought a mid week movie would help change up the regular week routine and and then I had a brighter idea of choosing to see a horror movie. Drag me to Hell was awesome and just what I needed. It wasn't scary but it had more sudden jumpy parts than any other horror movie I have seen. There was also a lot of dark comedic parts and the usual gore fest but this time done for awkward laughs. The use of scary sounds was done perfectly and this movie is the best movie I have seen this summer.

No comments: