Monday, June 15, 2009

Two months today

I just handed over my plane ticket to be reimbursed and it's starting to feel like things are coming to an end. I made up my list of things to do (it's long) and another list of things the school needs to do. I'm done on August 15th and have been busy making plans for a small vacation later in the month. We will hit Thailand with friends from here then travelling by train down to Singapore to see Don before then taking a flight to Cambodia to stay with another friend there. The flight home then passes through Taipei for a day to eat as much Chinese food as is possible. It should be good fun but I do need to get my passport renewed before then because it expires in February and some countries won't let you in if there are less than six months left on it.

3 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

Wow!
Will you continue to blog when you get back?

Shells Bells said...

Wish I could be there to throw you the best goodbye party ever!

Smokingloon said...

DG...I will try to keep up blogging, after ten years being away from home I'm sure I will find stuff to write about.

SB...Wish you were here too. Soon enough we will hook up for drinks.