Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tree Hugger's Toothpaste

With just over two months left it's time to go through all the crap I have collected over the years. In the tacky green plastic medicine cabinet I have about five tubes of the vilest toothpaste. Ever since I came to Korea I have been bringing toothpaste with me from Canada or buying black market stuff at a huge markup because Korean toothpaste is either way too sweet or (like the ones in my place) they are flavoured to taste like pine needles. I'm all for the environment and am a tree hugger in spirit (I don't like getting too dirty) but brushing my teeth with this stuff is too much. It's not the best start to the day but I also can't be wasteful and simply throw them out. This morning the bad taste left in my mouth wasn't too bad because I got to school and my co-teacher has the day off. I will also go home at lunch to do some running around and to meet Don for lunch before he heads off to his new Job at Visa Headquarters in Singapore. It's a good hump day.

1 comment:

The Traveling Teacher said...

It's been too long since we've spoken..I miss you xoxo