Monday, July 27, 2009

Dinner and drinks


A couple of weeks ago my former student's family asked me to go out for dinner. We had agreed to sushi a few weeks before but I was thinking sushi meant the Japanese variety with salmon and tuna as my options. Instead we went to a Korean restaurant where the first floors holds the fish for you to pick and upstairs we eat it. Luckily they had 도미 in Korean which my phone tells me is a sea bream. Neither word means anything to me but it is tasty when paired with soju.


SeChan giving his normal look when asked to do anything.


The family finding out the weight and price of dinner.


After dinner we went to the pub for more drinks and fun.


Around the time the soju and beer started to kick in so did the sugar from Sechan's multiple coke's and ice cream. Being a good Korean kid he started showing off the latest dance craze every Korean knows.


SaeBin took a break from hanging off my neck to pose for her picture.


Good times.

No comments: