Thursday, July 09, 2009

Wet Feet

My socks have been wet all day long. My pants from mid thigh down have been soaked and dried four times today. My shirt on the side I wear my purse (I don't need to label it a man bag, it's a purse) has been rung out only twice. Since seven this morning until three in the afternoon it has been pouring rain with winds to make an umbrella a useless accessory. It wouldn't have been too bad but today I went down to the Canadian Embassy before work to get a new passport made. So I was drenched walking to the subway, drenched again walking to the embassy, drenched a third time coming to work and to add insult to pickled skin just walking twenty meters to lunch today ended up with me and all the kids drenched again. It's just drizzling now and I can't wait to get home to change my clothes.

No comments: