Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Hate Oprah.

This entry has nothing to do with Oprah, I just hate her and felt like writing that. Seeing her on a TV screen makes my hand suddenly slam the thing off. (How many life changing moments can one person honestly have?) Now cutting the power to a TV isn't an easy thing for me to do. What follows is my shameless admittance that I love TV. I watch way more TV now that I'm away from Canada than I did living in it. These are some of my favorites:

Prison Break (I have to drink when watching this one it's so intense).
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (This replaces The West Wing).
House (Anything with Hugh Laurie is amazing).
QI (Anything with Stephen Frye is amazing and this trivia show staring comedians is full of useless information).
How I met Your Mother (This one surprised me especially as Doogie Howser's in it).
Friday Night Lights (Being no fan of Middle America I should hate this show but like a fat kid drawn to a buffet I can't stop eating it up).
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (Gordon Ramsay is an asshole but I can't get enough of him. I also like his F-Word show).
Heroes (I just started this one and I think it has potential).
Grey's Anatomy (Each episode is a heart warming jaunt).
The Rick Mercer Report and Corner Gas (for Canadian Content reasons).

No comments: