Monday, December 18, 2006

Snow!

I have a three day week and to make it even better a ton of snow fell on the weekend. Cue the carols because I'm ready for Christmas.

Saturday night Saejin and I kept getting updates about the snow from his cousin who was driving in from Incheon to meet us. We were in the middle of Seoul and the there was no snow in sight. I thought she was making it all up but I'm glad I was wrong.

Here's a picture from right outside my house on Sunday morning.


School pictures from today.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

hey there. I notice from a previous post that you're a fan of Stephen Fry. His novels are a good read if you haven't given them a look already. Very sharp, very witty and very Stephen Fry!
There are about 4 or so - all pretty good, including his autobiography - he's lead a surprising life...