Monday, December 11, 2006

Cheese + Wine = ?


Saturday night was our Christmas fondue dinner at Alt Swiss Chalet. So, to get you in the moment, imagine a slow burning heat that swells, bubbles and pops food all meal long. Now stop thinking about the pot of cheese and all it's flavour. Instead, zoom in onto my stomach as it continued its week long tradition of being upset. This kind of ruined my dinner. I tried to tough it out but in the end the heart burn was wicked and I left everyone around midnight.

Saejin, Joel and Adrian getting psyched for the fondue feast.

Rachel Lynn and I trying to ignore the sounds blaring from my mid-section.

Saejin getting cheered up by Shelly. He was grouchy because Heidi was late (she's always late) and it's to quote him, "it's his hobby to be mad at her."



These last two are from B-One(B1) Bar. The first I stole from Jes and the second is of Saejin and Yoon Jung who joined us after dinner.

No comments: