Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mandatory Art Class

About once a week one of the mom's puts on an art class for some of the other desperate housewives in the area. Today's class was to create a scene out of dried flowers. Seeing as she had a lot of left overs she asked if the teachers would like to take part in what turned out to be a mandatory art session. (Be Creative Damn you!)

I got to the class a tad late and found the other teachers blending in shavings of blue pastels for the sky and green for the ground. As I started up mine I envisaged a mountain in the corner so I held back on colouring the sky on one side of the mat. This caught the attention of the teacher who frantically came and tried to fix my ways. She then pointed to all the others who followed the directions perfectly. I pretended to understand but continued working at building up a green mound.

The teacher tried her best to make me stop but soon gave up when she saw the creative juices flowing out of the other male teachers. They dared to make the sky blood red and the ground as purple as an eggplant. Here is my creation now available on E-Bay under the Cheesy Art Section:

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

rakishly avant garde