Friday, February 15, 2008

The Week that Was

This past week was the useless week of school nestled between winter vacation and spring break before the new year starts in March. The kids have finished everything already so they mostly hang out in their class trying to make as much noise as possible. The Korean teachers are all running around getting ready for graduation on Tuesday or else getting all organized for the new year and their new classes. I've been doing just about everything to avoid falling asleep, I watched movies, read, worte emails and then spent coutless hours watching Bjork videos on youtube.


This weekend Bjork is in town and Shelly, Raymond and I are heading off to the concert on Saturday night. I'm ready for some weird "art" like stuff and can't wait to hear Bjork sing. There is something about her voice and songs that I just love.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

been out and about so haven't caught up with your blog until now. Great pics. Great tan. I'm jealous.