Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I love Halloween even though I have long stopped dressing up for it. I have been building the day up for my kids this last week and almost 80 percent of the school (it's a small school) came with make-up or a mask on to get some "Canadian Candy" today at lunch. To make it fit the curriculum more, when they came into the classroom I made them sing an English song to get their fatty calories from me. It was good fun but not as much fun as I will have tonight.

Saejin and I are meeting up for dinner but unbeknownst to him, Chan Yeong is joining us too and he told me he will be in Halloween spirit (he owns a bar here) he will be dressed up in a Wonder Woman outfit. Seeing as Saejin ran away from Heidi and Rachel Lynn when they were all decked out in wigs and fishnet stockings on for Saint Patrick's Day a few years back I can't wait to see what he will do tonight. Good times.

1 comment:

RL said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! How did he take it? Oh god, I'd love to see Chan yeong in costume!