Friday, May 29, 2009

Mr. Fatty

Yesterday was hot. Yesterday I was hot. Yesterday I wanted nothing to do with the stuffy subway on my way home from work. I opted for a taxi and the best place to catch one to my place is right in front of a Dunkin' Donuts. There were no taxi's waiting so I went into the air conditioned shop for some relief and to appease my sudden cravings. Lately I have been doing great at getting out jogging at least three times a week while doing other forms of exercise on the other days. I have lost weight and shirts that used to be tight are options for me now. Two donuts to quell a sudden impulse wouldn't be sending me to summer fat camp so I did it. I then went outside, hailed a cab and with my little bag of donuts I started to sit down when the back of my pants split open. Nice.

2 comments:

Shells Bells said...

sorry to laugh at your expense but that's funny :)

Don said...

Ha Ha Ha..i love this story..
As i said before, probably just a bad pose at the wrong time..
You do look like you lost some decent amount of weight, so don't blame the doughnuts and enjoy..
Live a little..