Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cam Chechul

Everyday when the kids leave the class they have to say goodbye on cue singing a song of, "Goodbye Cam teacher. See you later." Of the 90 kids in the whole school, three are a part of the special ed program. They still come to the English class but don't really participate.

Kim Song Lee is one of these kids and is in my sixth grade class. She is always smiling, loves to talk and constantly brings things into class to show me. The other day my sixth graders made mini books about their favorite season and this is what Kim Song Lee handed in. In Korean it says, "Goodbye Cam Cheechul see yul laieechul" followed by random letter combinations of, "ISABGD ABASSSMO" and finally there was a picture of a snowman.

I don't have a picture of the second page but one student read it to me and it says that if I lose this book I may be killed. Sweet kid.

3 comments:

Muzbot said...

lol - this is one of the funniest posts I've read in ages. I'd be holding on to that book if I was you. :)

Darth Gateau said...

er...

you need a bodyguard.

Anonymous said...

well.. at least the snowman has a heart on it... haha

although I don't think this will become a best seller despite the death threat!