Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tuesdays With Cam

For two hours every Tuesday night a group of young scholars make their way to my house where I pass over all the knowledge I can to them. They fill reams of paper full of all they can take in (some of it useless stuff like an ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain) and share it with their parents when they go home.

From the left are Dong Jin and Won Hong who are both first graders while Ho Hyun is in the second grade. They are all good kids who like learning, talking and playing games but they are completely messy. The stuff and places I find to clean after they leave (they bring snacks to eat) stupefies me. I love kids and have a great time with them but how people live with these things is beyond me.

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

that's so cute!
I realise that I've now said 'cute' twice in comments on your blog in almost as many days.
Sorry.
Still, you're pretty cute too so it all links together.
I can only imagine what hilarious mess these kids leave but I reckon you'd have to forgive them every time as they look so cheeky - in a good way of course!

Smokingloon said...

They are cute but being asround so much cuteness all week is why weekends I need to imbibe in alcohol