Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to the Korean Posts

Not much time left in the workday (I killed time watching a movie today instead of blogging) so I'll keep this one solely focussed on the weather. I love how set Korean weather is. It's now September so the weather has started to cool. The heat has been turned off and the oven door has a small leak in it. The sticky hot weather of last week is now a constant warm.

The falls here are amazing. Koreans call autumn something like high sky time as the clouds part and blue skies reign (admitedly today it's rainning but the clear skies will come, it's September). It is definitely my favorite season both here and back home. Having just come from Calgary where the expression, "If you don't like the weather wait ten minutes" is constantly and annoyingly proven true I love how predictable the forecasts are here.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

I've enjoyed reading your Canadian exploits. Hope you had a great trip.

Tell us more about Korea!!