Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Chuseok Fun

Tomorrow is yet another day off and before I take any more pictures I better update from the Chuseok holiday. Saejin calculate that he drank something like six days straight during the holiday proving his liver is definitely Korean. Mine isn't so I only went out a handful of times.

One night we met up with Chan Young at Soho where he pulled out a bottle of ice cold Smirnoff Black Vodka. Thankfully we only did a couple of shots of the stuff before he packed it back up into its own insulated carrying case.

Another day Saejin and I were wandering around Seoul when we ran into Michelle and Mary. We quickly decided a drink was in order and headed off to find a wine bar. We ended up finding two.


The last night out during Chuseok came on the last day of the holiday and my longest day of the week was waiting for me the next day. Normally I would of stayed in but it was Sung Ho's birthday and he wanted me to meet his fiancee who he finally brought out in public. We started out at a fish restaurant for some sashimi and soju before heading off for a bucket of beer.

Because we all had to work the next day we made sure to drink down a bottle of Morning Care before heading off to bed.
(I definitely did not look this refreshed when I woke up.)

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

ooh! What's Morning Care? Is it something I should be looking into exporting to the UK?

Smokingloon said...

Morning care is like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy it only works if you believe in it.