Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The week mapped out (or) No time to Post

Tomorrow our school is off on a Field Trip to the English Village just outside of Seoul. This place is designed to be an English Zone where kids can come and study an Immersion program of English without leaving Korea. I've warned my students that the police will arrest them if they speak Korean and this sent a panic through the class. Their next question was where I'd be on Thursday and were very happy to hear I was going along.

Friday I'm off to another afternoon camp at the school nearby. This is the last one of the year and I can't be happier. That night a dinner is planned but I may bail because...

Early Saturday Seung Ho and I will try to finish the same 10KM race his office did last year. We're both a little heavier and a lot more lazy this time round so it will be interesting to see how we do. That night is Raegan's birthday and we are heading back to the Moroccan restaurant. This time round I'm abstaining from drinking because...

Early Sunday morning I'm meeting one of the families I teach and they are taking me to Everland for the day. This place is a HUGE amusement park with (disappointing) rides but it will be fun to see how shy a ninth grader and a eight year old will be speaking English a)in front of their parents and b)out in public.

No comments: