Monday, October 15, 2007

Marrakesh Night

Friday Night was a night of great food, fantastic friends and much needed booze. We all met up at Marrakesh Night for dinner and I will definitely be back to this place. The menu had several choices I would of loved to try but with only one stomach to fill (cow's have all the luck) and a much needed diet looming in the future I held back.

I had the Sultan Chicken in a chick pea and raisin sauce which was amazing. I ignored the swelling in my mid section and went ahead and sampled everyone else's leftover food and loved the lamb, meatballs and chicken kebabs the others had ordered.

We choose to end the meal by sharing a strawberry shisha and it was as nice as fruit flavoured tobacco can be.


Saejin double fisting his way through the shisha.

From here we made our way over to Soho where I am glad my camera stayed put in my bag.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

great pics!

I love Morroccan food. Hoping to go to Marrakesh at the end of this year.