Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas in January

My Christmas presents from home finally made it across the Pacific. It's a few weeks late but seeing as I just sent off my Christmas cards on Monday, I can't complain. I spent the night unwrapping a stack of individual gifts. I got five books and surprisingly only one of them is one I had already bought but it's by Michael Ondaatje, my favorite author, so I can read both copies and still love it. I already know that a couple of the books are definitely ones that will travel a few more miles to suntan on the beaches of Malaysia with me.

The biggest surprise gift was a video on CD from Grandma Tveito from the Tveito family reunion back in 1988. It's pretty funny seeing all my cousins with huge hair sprayed hair and/or glasses that take up half their faces. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cammiya Merry belated Christmas & New Years from Vancouver!