Wednesday, January 23, 2008

For the Record

I'm NO fashion guru. My "style" is firmly set in polo T-shirts and boring shoes. I can't see this changing anytime soon especially when you consider the latest trend that has finally (and sadly) arrived in Korea. For the record, I absolutely hate tight jeans and white high tops with huge tongues wagging. Unless you're a rock star (and only a good one at that) it's impossible to pull off without looking like a .....(enter your favorite insult here). As I know it's only a style that will pass (until the next abomination) I use every ounce of energy not to give these people dirty looks but it's very, very hard.

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

fret not! Skinny jeans are done here already. Boot cuts have returned and more breathing space restored! Hurrah!

Smokingloon said...

Sadly, this trend you talk about won't make it here for at least a year but probably two. Luckily they don't sell guns here. Please keep me updated on any bad trends that will inevitably make there way here.