Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bowling Bragging Rights

After spending a way too sophisticated Sunday afternoon looking at art, we decided to have a late lunch before classing the day down with some old fashioned bowling.

Chanyeong has been nagging me and others for the past month to go with him bowling. One night I finally agreed to go but not before making sure there was something on the line. If Chanyeong beat me I pledged to buy him a bottle of whiskey. As I am one year older than Chanyeong, he isn't supposed to be saying my name, instead he should call me Hyung which means older brother. If I won Chanyeong would have to address me in this formal Korean style.

Had I known that we could drink and play, I'd of been there weeks ago.

After losing two straight games Chanyeong demanded a message from JungHui to get him back on track. At the end of the night we both pulled off three wins and managed one tie. With no clear winner we will definitely be going back.

After dinner we headed off for some Korean grub.

My favorite Korean appetiser. It's raw beef minced with garlic, that you pour a raw egg over before picking it up with slices of Asian pears. I know I should be scared of eating all these raw goods but it's too delicious to stop.

No comments: