Thursday, March 06, 2008

Seoul Museum of History

The plan was to head off to the Van Gogh exhibition on Saturday. When Saejin and I showed up late afternoon, the line up to get in was insanely long. It would been at least a couple of hours before we got into the place so we decided to roam the streets instead. Eventually (after passing the new swanky Canadian embassy) we got to the Seoul Museum of History. Seeing as that night we were boozing for Joel's birthday, we wanted to do something cultural to make up for it. March 1st is a holiday in Korea so the (way too low) 70 cent entrance fee was waved.


The museum was a lot better than I was expecting. I spent most of my time staring at the pictures of Seoul from the days when tigers roamed the streets. I also made good use of all the photos opts the museum offered. I didn't feel the least bit guilty pushing some kid out of the way so I could have my turn being the queen of Korea.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

surely that's every boy's dream... to be the Queen of Korea!