Friday, March 28, 2008

Museums to Avoid

A couple of weeks back I was given a small booklet of all the museums in the Seoul area. It's taken me that long to finally crack it open and try to find something new and exciting in Seoul. I saw a few that sounded interesting but also a good many that I will NOT be visiting. Here are the worst offenders:

The Tax Museum (Zzzzz)
The Museum of Rice Cake and Kitchen Work (I hate the things)
Seoul Museum of Chicken Art (Do chickens really deserve to be made into art?)
Kimchi Field Museum (Been there, done that.)

Who am I kidding though? This weekend is Saejin's birthday and Saturday we'll have an amazing dinner at Aimo E Nadia before moving onto a night of drinks. Whatever time I surface on Sunday I know I won't be in the mood to shuffle through a variety of rooms pretending to interested.

No comments: