Friday, March 23, 2007

A Pain in the....

This week has been painful. On Monday right before my first class I stood up and suddenly my back aged 50 years. Ever since, the left side of the pelvic area of my back has been in a knot. When I complained to the new teacher about my back he said it was because, "You are not smooth." That's the nice way of calling someone fat.

He then took me to the music room where he showed me some stretched he does for Seonmudo. He gumbied his way through different stretches while I cried inside for being lumpy and stiff. The stretches did work a bit and I've been doing them at home. I also took to sleeping on the heated floor which help to melt away the pain. Now the pain is only hinted at if I sit too long but once I get moving again it's better.

No comments: