Monday, March 12, 2007

View From My Place

This past weekend I did absolutely nothing. I locked myself into the apartment on Friday night and emerged from it's comforts only once on Saturday and again for dinner with Heidi on Sunday. It was a much needed weekend. Here are some older pictures of the view from my place:


This one is what I see when I look directly out of my place. If you're up for a game try finding the temple among the concrete and brick buildings.

Looking out to the left, huge apartments are being built. This part of the city is one huge construction site. It's an enormous area and the apartments you see here are only one fifth of the number of apartments that will be going up. Exciting times in Gwangmyeong.

3 comments:

Muzbot said...

Oh, I think I see it... Is it in the top left of the picture?

Looks like that's some very high density living around you. I'd want to stay inside occasionally too.

Smokingloon said...

Well done, you've got some eagle eyes picking it out from this blurry picture. There are a lot of people around but you quickly get used to the crowds. When I go back to Canada I get culture shock because it's barren of people.

Darth Gateau said...

Yowsers! It looks like a bust ol' place. Exciting tho. I like living in a city. Staying in for a whole weekend tho - now that's a real luxury.