Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yellow Dust Storms

The last couple of days I haven't seen the sun. Monday and Tuesday it hid behind thick sheets of yellow dust thanks to the export friendly Chinese. Today it has been covered up by dark clamorous clouds busy storming away. The weather has played a major reason why I'm three for three in making a kid cry each day this week. Monday it was a slow kindergartner, Tuesday it was an obnoxious fifth grader, while today a third grader burst out in tears for no reason at all. The weather better change soon or I'll be out of a job and labeled "scary".

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

you need to enlighten us as to how the weather has contributed in making three people cry! Meanie!

Regarding one of your previous posts - I'm going to start using the phrase "you're not smooth" as it's halarious!
I thought you wanted arms like Sting? He certainly is smooth...