Tuesday, November 27, 2007

American Thanksgiving

Joel's American Thanksgiving Luncheon was an amazing time. The turkey was perfectly stuffed and cooked by Jes who had Seajin believing that it's a tradition to pee on the turkey for extra flavour. There was no shortage of food and my mistake was loading up on the snacks that Joel had made with love.

My sole contribution to the lunch was a spicy dip that Heidi had sent over from Texas.

Teddy rocking out in his leather pants.

Tony and Joel taking a break from entertaining.

Shelly and I enjoying a gorgeous crisp autumn day.

The two Koreans, Kiwi and Brit were all new to Amercing Thanksgiving and so didn't make it into this photo. Joel and Jes were fully qualified for this day but Shelly and I with half American families felt alright using this day to kick off the holiday season celebrations.

The gang lubed before heading off to meet up at Teddy's bar Bliss.

I didn't last as long as the others at Bliss but did have fun dancing, wearing Teddy's riding Helmet, taking ridiculous pictures and making a million appointments for the future. Unfortunately, I made these plans while dancing in a helmet amid a flurry of camera flashes. I have no idea when I'm having a mid week dinner, touring a Russian Whore Bar, getting together with others for our annual Christmas Dinner or heading off to Shanghai to visit James.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

a Russian Whore Bar?

Your blog is getting grubbier and grubbier!

splendid.