Friday, November 23, 2007

Autumn's Return


I'm happy to report that fall has decided to return for one final stay and just in time for American Thanksgiving. This weekend Joel is playing Dad and will carve a nice big turkey up for his American friends and the rest of us hanger-ons. The only trouble is that the food is being served at lunch time and with that comes drinks. It could turn out ugly early and may end up being a real dysfunctional family gathering. I'm excited.

I took these pictures off my camera before it decided to run away. They are from a small hill near my old place. As for the camera situation, it looks like it's been resolved. Yun Jung has graciously given me her camera. For her wedding, her brother who is studying in Japan, is bringing her a new camera making this one her old one. I love Koreans who upgrade every six months. I tried my best to refuse the gift but she honestly wanted me to have it and named her price as a nice Sushi dinner.

No comments: