Friday, November 16, 2007

You tubin'

Last night Saejin came home around eleven tipsy from drinking and singing with his coworker. He then twisted my arm and forced me to drink beer with him well past my bed time on a school night. We soon found ourselves in front of the computer seeing what music we could find on Youtube. Here are some of the "better" ones we rocked out to.

Starship, Nothing's Going to Stop us Now:

This song was Deanna Humble and my "song" in grade six. Kudos to Saejin for spotting Kim Cattrall as the mannequin, I had no idea she was in this movie.

Cindy Lauper, Good Enough:

Goonies is one of my all time favorite movies. I love all the WWF wrestlers in her videos.

Twisted Sister, We're Not Going to Take:

I'm waiting for the Twisted Sister look to make its comeback.

Madonna, Papa Don't Preach:

Madonna before getting proper dance lessons.

Peter Cetera and Amy Grant, The Next Time I Fall:

Another one of Deanna and my "songs". Each time we broke up (and it happened at least once a week) we had to find a new song.

No comments: