Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's Gone

I've searched every corner of my apartment and have toured my desk at work more times than I want to admit. Nowhere in my journeys have I been close to finding my camera. It has disappeared.

I know I had it Monday when our school cancelled afternoon classes so that the teachers could either hike or go to the movies. The fall colours were captured all the way up and down the hill and I looked at the pictures in a coworkers car but since tucking it away in my bag there, I haven't seen it. I thought it may of come out of my bag at my private but after talking to Dong Ook it's been confirmed it's not around.

It's a strange feeling when you lose something and there isn't a trance of memory loss due to alcohol to blame it on. My camera is always within arms reach of me and the only way I lost it had to be that it tumbled out of my bag when I grabbed my book on the subway. I just can't think of where else it would be.

Because I can, I'm going to blame my bad hair cut and pray the camera comes back when the hair grows back. Since that will never happen, I'll have to use my older camera and start thinking about if I want to buy an new version of the one I had or to buy a different model to get over the loss.

2 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

treat yourself - get something new. And get some photos of your rakish new hairdo...

Smokingloon said...

I'm leaning toward a new brand of camera until then i'll use my old one and I'll take loads pictures this weekend.