Monday, November 13, 2006

Goodbye Beaker




Friday night was the only time I left my apartment this weekend where finding food wasn't my goal. I went to meet Shane and others for his second of three going away parties. (My friend Mena still holds the record of six going away gigs, she was from Thailand and had to leave her boyfriend Andy every time her tourist Visa expired.)

I stole these pictures from Shelly and the new website she made in his honour, An Ode to Beaker. He's off to Thailand for a few months then back to Edmonton. Shane is someone you either really love or you really hate. I think he's a great guy and love shaking my head at the stuff that comes out of his mouth. On Friday he had to let the school know if he wanted to come back in March for the new school year and it looks like he is. (That's assuming he survives Thailand).

No comments: