Friday, September 15, 2006

My New House



These are pictures from my new apartment in Bobostel. It's smaller than my last two apartments but I like it because everything is new and clean. There are three huge closets in the entrance and next to them is a built in fridge with a giant empty freezer (A Costco trip this Sunday will fix that). In this "hallway" is the door to the bathroom and for the first time since I've been here I finally have a glassed in shower. Before, all my bathrooms were called "wet rooms". That's where the shower head is designed to go right next to the toilet and drain in the middle of the room.
Toilet paper was not a concern of whoever invented this idea, I got used to the wet TP.

Then you come into the main room where the school has supplied a nice new computer and flat screen monitor, a TV, a single bed, sofa and small dinning room table. There isn't that much floor space so the house warming I'm planning will have to be a non dancing event.

This weekend I am running in a 10 km run with Sung Ho early Saturday morning so I'm not going out tonight. It should be interesting because I've ran only once in the last three weeks and as far as I know Sung Ho (a smoker) never excercises. His company is making him run and he could add friends to the list. I'm not sure if it's the Terry Fox run but it may be as that is coming up soon here. After the run I have a few hours to chill before Sam and Barclay come up from Busan to have some beers with the usual gang as we celebrate James being here on a two week business trip. (By business I mean he gets paid to sit around Incheon airport in case an emergency happens and he has to fix the computer system they use.) Sunday will be the Costco trip.

No comments: