Thursday, September 07, 2006

See Ya!


Today was my last day at LCI Kids Club. To help speed the day along I had parties all afternoon. From lunch until I got on the subway, I haven't stopped eating. In those four hours I think I gained at least five pounds of pure fat. The kids (and mother's) were very kind and dropped off a lot of nice gifts, cakes and food.

I still have the time off (Friday through Monday) that I was suppose to have to join Jackie's wedding but instead of sitting around Seoul feeling bad for bailing on the wedding Saejin and I take off to Hong Kong this weekend. The flight is about 350 dollars and only takes around three hours. Because it's in so many movies it's one city I have always wanted to see. Every subway ride between apartments this week I have been reading the Lonely Planet to find out what I wanted to do.

Friday I think we plan on doing some walking tours around Kowloon and Hong Kong Island to see all the major attractions. Saturday we will head off to Macau by boat to do whatever it is you do in Macau (I haven't read this chapter yet) while Sunday is set aside for shopping. I am hoping I find a ton of good clothes and I'll also look at some nice digital cameras.

No comments: