Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fertile Ground

Korea has made me a criminal. Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm guilty of downloading a ton of TV torrents. I've seen differing statistics about this but Korea is among the top three in each report for highspeed internet availability. This makes it a great place to live. My computer is now my TV. If I could, I'd love to sledgehammer my TV into tiny pieces to throw at the annoying workers currently renovating the house next door. I wouldn't miss it and I would make sure not to miss those loud guys working far too early either.

The main staple of my downloads are The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Smart, Funny, Entertaining TV that can make you think, make you chuckle and make time fly by. As my dad has always loved pointing out, I have NO sense of humour but this stuff makes me laugh. Daily I try figure out which one is better but can't. I don't think I'll ever be able to work it out either. More research is definitely needed.

No comments: