Thursday, August 10, 2006

Weird Dreams

Last night I must of woken up a gazzilion times and each time I went back to slumber I couldn't escape the same characters in my dreams. I was hanging out with my two best friends from Bishop Pinkham Junior High but we were all much older. I have lost contact with the both of them since High School but from what I've heard, Cam Walker works as a rich guy and Dave Moss is a self employed carpenter. That's all I know and yet we were reunited at 2:00, 3:15, 4:09 and 7:45.

Like all dreams it was all over the place but the pinnacle came when Cam and I were drinking booze on his patio. As we sat enjoying what appeared to be wine and crackers, Dave was busy playing with the dolphin in the above ground pool. All of a sudden Dave picked up the dolphin by his snout and while perched up in Dave's arms the bottom heavy dolphin suddenly snapped in two. Dave was left holding the dolphin's nose as the rest of its body slammed around the swimming pool in pain. It was horrible but I forced myself to keep the dream going because you can when once you realize your dreaming.

Dave now in full welding gear chased the screaming dolphin trying his best to melt it's nose back on. Cam Walker was busy scolding Dave for his stupidity and I just stood back frozen taking it all in. I do believe dreams have a message but this one is leaving me blank. Any suggestions?

No comments: