Friday, October 06, 2006

Choosok Holiday #4...Heidi's question

Earlier today Heidi called after getting an e-mail from a guy she is "dating"(it's complicated) where he asked what her favorite flower was. She past this question onto me and I drew a complete blank. I came up with two (a rose and a tulip) but I wouldn't say I like either of them as a favorite. A couple of minutes later I came up with snap dragon flowers but somehow I don't think they would make a nice bouquet. As I write I guess I'll go with an over sized white magnolia but I'm more sad to say I just don't know that many flowers. Teach me!

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

oooh.... flowers that look good in a bunch. Hmmmm... tulips do look good if there are a lot of them!
my mum like fresias and irises.

take your pick.

I like your blog - it's cool.