Thursday, October 26, 2006

No pictures

Yesterday at work I had a folder placed in front of me and was told to sign next to my name. I assumed it had to do with it being pay day but was then told in two words, "picnic go". This made me listen closer to what was being said in Korean to the others and figured it out that today was to be a field trip to Incheon for dyeing clothes in natural dyes. The only crappy part was that I lent my camera to Saejin so he could take pictures of his new office for his website.

I usually carry my camera with me all the time and enjoy snapping away. Here are some of the pictures I missed throughout the day:

1. Tiny kids wearing pink dish washing gloves that ran up to their shoulders.
2. Chili peppers and a row of rice drying on the sidewalk.
3. A toy dog with pink ears was sat in a suitcase being pulled by a sprinting grandma desperate to make it across the street.
4. A huge kind golden lab innocently hanging out in front of a Dog Soup Restaurant unaware of the menu behind him. (Some Koreans eat dog but it's a Korean breed raised exclusively to be eaten. This lab belongs to the owner of the 7-11 next door.)

No comments: