Friday, October 20, 2006

Useless Information


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
5
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Turns out there are only 5 known people with my same name. That's a good thing because it reduces the odds that one of them will turn out psycho and spoil my name. (Think of all the innocent Adolf Hitlers, Saddam Husseins and Tom Cruises of this world).

More useless facts:
Cameron ranks 697th for male names. (Tied with 12 others)
Metcalf ranks 1298th for last names. (Tied with 156 others)
There are 0 people known as Cosmo Kramer.

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

Hilarious! I love howmanyofme.com!

Apparently, there are 252 people with the same name as me in the US. I live in the UK - I wonder how many there are here. My first name is the 53rd most popular man's name. How depressingly common.
sigh.