Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hockey Night In Seoul

Other than family and friends, the only thing I miss about Canada is watching hockey. Luckily there is an amazing website, that you can download pretty much any game from. I've now watched both Flames games this year and plan to watch all of them. The only problem is I have to remember when the games are and to avoid any websites that may have the scores posted on them (not as easy as you think) because it takes awhile to download the games.

Last night I watched the Flames beat the Oilers and had three thoughts:

1. I hate the new guy (Drew Remenda) that was doing the colour commentary. (I'm not sure why yet, I just do.)

2. I hate that Flames fans were chanting "Oilers Suck!" I know the Oil fans did it first but have more class than that. You cheer teams on, you don't degrade them. That's such a WWE sort of thing to do and follows a horrible mob mentality. Stop.

3. I hate that the Flames will still struggle to score (give Tanguay time) this year but that's alright because Kiprusoff is amazing.

1 comment:

Losermagnet said...

That's why you need to cheer for the canucks!