Sunday, October 08, 2006

Choosok Holiday #6...The End

I have to be at work in under twelve hours. Since going to Incheon all I have been doing is relaxing. I have been busy trying to win the Stanley Cup on NHL 2007 and eating a tonne of food. (Read being geeky, lazy and slob like in nature.)

First it was Thai on Friday before ditching out on drinking (I was grouchy) and spent Saturday watching Saejin recover from a hangover. We ate Domino Pizza that night to try and absorb the booze from his tummy while I inhaled it because it was yummy. Tonight was chicken/pork souvlaki(?) and taziki(?) from a great Greek restaurant in Itaewon.

I love vacations but need to get back to the routine. If I don't I'll end up being an overweight professional gamer with food scraps littering my clothes.

2 comments:

Losermagnet said...

Cammy,
Are you ever going to come live in Vancouver so we can share vaccumms (how the hell do you spell vacumn?). Anyway, hope you enjoyed your Choosok,

Daniella

Smokingloon said...

V-A-C-U-U-M...I just looked in the Let's Go 4 book for the correct spelling. I've taught this lesson a million times now and still have troubles with the word. It must be from when your left my life. I will definitely be in Vancouver sometime and can't wait to meet your new vacuum.